Liam’s Links is an event sponsored by SSADH Research Alliance, Inc., a 501(c)(3) non-profit, tax exempt organization created in 2010 by Liam’s family and friends in honor of Liam, to raise awareness and research funding for SSADH deficiency. This inherited pediatric neurotransmitter disease profoundly affects a child’s ability to eat, walk, communicate, sleep, and learn. In 2010, Liam’s uncle and board member, Mark Hourigan, spearheaded the first annual Liam’s Links Charity Golf Tournament. In 2011, the board of directors voted to expand the scope of our mission to serve a broader range of people with different types of intellectual disabilities (including, but not limited to SSADH Deficiency).
Different Ways You Can Help
- Sponsor the event as a family or a business (see sponsorship section)
- Donate: Your donation, large or small, will help make a direct impact!
- Volunteer: Email us at email@example.com to volunteer or join a committee
- Participate: We’d love for you to join us at the reception whether or not you’re a golfer
- Spread the Word: Share this information with others!
- Other: Donate goods or services for raffle prizes, door prizes, etc.